Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday 6 November 2012

I'm still here..

Wow what a busy week I have had.  I got my mother and her boyfriend off Sunday morning to Detroit, where they stayed in a hotel till the next morning before flying to Yuma Arizona, where the live half the year.  We have also had an emergency in our family that has been taking G and I away from home each day.  Although I do believe that by the end of Wednesday we should be finished for the most part.

I am sure I will fall asleep Wednesday evening, and spend most of the next days sleeping and recouping from all this activity.

I am sorry that I haven't been able to get over and share some awesome projects that I am working on but I do think I can share a couple at the end of the week.

I have also purchased a domain name and hosting and will eventually migrate to WordPress.  I am not aware of all the goodies that come with WordPress as well as not knowing the exact way to create my own themes..  So I will be doing a lot of studying till I get that up and running.

I know there are couple of  you that have commented and I will try and answer you by Thursday.

For all of you knowledgeable WordPress users, what plug-ins/widgets are your 'can't live without' favorites?  Also please tell us why you like them?

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to be back soon.


0 comments: