Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday 21 September 2013

Saturdays Recipe Round-up

I'm going to try and do a feature post on the weekends where I share interesting recipes that I have found on-line that week.  I also am hoping to prepare one of the previous weeks recipes and give you my review for that recipe and what it was hit or a miss. 

I want to try and do some of the things that I lovingly pin each week.  So for this week's recipe round-up please see below and if you decide to try one of the recipes featured each week I would love for you to come back and let us know what you thought about the recipe, anything you found difficult or would change/add, and its level of difficulty.

Do you know of a good recipe that you think should be showcased, please click the link below to email me the link to the recipe and I will try and get up some from those sent in each week.

So let's begin our very first feature here at Homemaker Haven.  I hope you will enjoy this feature, if you do please leave a comment and let me know if this is something you wish to see continue.


Yum! I wonder which recipe I will choose to make this week.  So many possibilities and so little time.

 

And last but not least, here is the recipe that I am  going to trying to make this week.  With October coming up upon us I decided to try out these amazing looking Pumpkin Snickerdoodles.  Just click the picture to be taken directly to the recipe. 

I do hope that someone will join me and make one of this week's recipes and leave a review in the comments below.  Happy Cooking!



0 comments: