Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Another Round of Blogtastic Reviews is here!


 Note:  Wow I cannot believe that I have been using the Blogtastic Reviews graphic I made and the link to my site is wrong.  I had to have been pretty tired to make that kind of mistake.  Anyway, fixed now.



I haven't had much chance to be online so I haven't been on the lookout for new and exciting blogs so I will pick a couple that I read that you might not know about.

The first blog I want to talk about is This Girl's Life.  Melissa is a wife and mother to a beautiful 6 year old girl and 2 of the four footed variety.  She is also one of our unsung heroes as a military wife.

She writes about DIY projects, crafts, decorating, beauty, fashion, recipes and daily life.    Some of my favorite posts lately are:





For you card maker's out there… A blog called My Creative Rumblings.

She has amazing cards, that are wonderfully inspirational.  This site belongs to Shelly.  She is a wife and mother to 3.  Below are some of the cards that I find stunning from her blog lately.

~ Washi Shapes * I am obsessed with most Asian inspired décor and culture.*
~ Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes *  I am in LOVE with the dress forms and colors*
~ Washi Christmas Trees * The antique and romantic look of this card is what draws me to it.*
~ Sweet Stamps Monthly Challenge - Easel Card * I am drawn to the vivid color of turquoise lately.  And this card doesn’t disappoint*





Another blog I have enjoyed following is Older and Wiser.  Rebecca has a humor that I love.  She is a busy mom to 5 great kids and loves to do various crafting and DIY'ing projects.  *think this is the second time I have used the 'word' DIY'ing and yes I 'know' it's not a word LOL*

I love the way she updated her old bookcase in the post HERE.  I find that it has 'character' now and I might use this as inspiration for my dresser makeover that I will be doing in the future. 

~ What does the fox say? (A Christmas Tree Topper) *Adoring the toy decorated tree*
~ Current Obsessions *laughed at her cross stitch, she often has me giggling to myself*
~ Pimp Yo' Presents Series  * her unique ideas are so inspiring*

Well it’s the end of another monthly Blogtastic Review.  If you know of a new or inspiring blog you think I should know about, please contact me and I will gladly go peak at anything. 

I hope that you are all well and enjoying February, which I am having a hard time doing with this deep cold and snow crap all day every day.  I am not a fan of winter.  When I lived in Arkansas I was much happier except in the dead heat of summer.  It needs a happy medium lol


Did you find a new blog today?  Which was your favorite and why did that site speak to you.  Are you already followers of these blogs?  I would love to hear from you so please take a minute or two and comment below and let me know you were here. 

0 comments: